by Tim 'eagle' Brugman on July 9, 2012
A few hours ago Wirecast version 4.1.4 was released by Telestream.
Within the long list of bugfixes the following entries stood out to me as the more interesting ones.
Excerpt from the release notes:
- Support for Logitech C920.
- Support for Blackmagic DeckLink Quad, Intensity Extreme (Thunderbolt) and UltraStudio 3D (Thunderbolt) devices. (Mac only)
- Improved UI for creating and managing custom broadcast presets.
- Improved video quality for Flash.
- Fixed issue where live shot connections are lost when hot-plugging devices (i.e. headphones, USB cams, microphones, HDV Firewire). (Windows only)
- Multiple Logitech c920 cameras are now displayed with unique names in the Source Settings dialog. (Windows only)
You can read all of the release notes and download Wirecast 4.1.4 from the links below.